Oh lord, first troubles with my blog and then my text never came up. Sorry guys for the empty text block. Now it seems to work again, I guess celebrating the one month of the blog too much made it back fire 😉
But anyhow, what I wanted to tell you is that I am so tired of this winter weather that I decided to wear a yellow jacket this morning to lighten up a bit! And on top of that, make a C-vitamin boost juice! Since we came back from Thailand in December my skin is constantly peeling of and it seems to not help no matter how much bodylotion I use. Whatever,… This week is a bit hectic due to work, travel and projects and my friend turning 30 on Saturday! (ahh…. Needless to say, I desperately need to find a gift!!) So now, drink juice, work and focus and then look for birthday gift or at least pen down a couple of ideas. And finally, pyjamas on and sofa chill with my favourite person.
I wanted to tall you something about my juice, and the Vitamin C and to the point of dry skin; vitamin-C is the best help for dry skin. Here is 5 amazing vitamin C effects for skin.
- It is a very powerful vitamin that improves your body’s defence mechanism. Enough vitamin C will help your skin defend from external influences as well as from dryness. Vitamin C is a miracle worker when it comes to relieving the dry skin. It can also help reduce any existing inflammation of the skin.
- Vitamin C is mostly known as the perfect rejuvenation substance for your skin. Vitamin C boosts the production of collagen, the substance responsible for healthy skin. As you age your collagen production reduces and your skin loses its natural tone and elasticity. Ingesting a lot of vitamin C(drinking juice!!!) can greatly slow down the process of aging. Yey!
- Vitamin C has influence when it comes to protecting your skin from the dangerous UV rays, as it increases your skin’s natural defence. It can also help and speed up the healing process if you already got sunburns. But dont forget teh sunscreen anyhow!
- The benefits of vitamin C for your skin have been discovered long ago, thanks to, believe it or not, sailors. Yes, those same sailors lacked vitamin C on their ships and started noticing how their joints hurt more and how they were more prone to skin ulcers and bruising. The main reason for this is the aforementioned production of collagen which vitamin C boosts. Collagen not only makes your skin look young and shiny, it is a very important protein that builds your cells and blood vessels. It also builds your ligaments and helps create scar tissue, which means that your skin will heal faster after an injury.
- Vitamin C is a very powerful anti – oxidant that protects your whole body from damaging free radicals and oxidation. Vitamin C slows down the oxidation process, neutralises free radicals, and can also reverse DNA damage. It means that it helps your whole body stay younger and in better shape and it gives your skin protection and shine.
Voila! Here is my Juice recipe. Have a great day !!
- 5 organes
- 3 carrots
- 1 lemon
- 1 slice of ginger
- 2dl water