My daily makeup routine
I love makeup, but my goal is always to make it look as if I don't wear makeup at all. Sounds strange, but I apply the concept of "less is more" to all I do and makeup too. My makeup routines are pretty simple and quick (10 minutes or 4 Beyonce songs later...) and goes in the following order as the images below.
This is my daily makeup routine:
- I start applying Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Radiance.
- I continue with Diorskin Star Studio Makeup colour 012 PORCELAIN.
- I fix the base with (my absolute favourite!!) Laura Mercier Candleglow Sheer Perfecting Powder.
- I make my eyebrows with The Brow Definer from Anastasia
- Adding some shades and contours by using the Original Contour Kit from Anastasia colour light.
- Last but not least, topping the cake (my face) ;-) with lipgloss, and I always use the Eclat Minute Embelliseur Lèvres from Clarins (I have one in each handbag and pocket).
Et voila! If you wish to get the products, just click on the images. Shine on beauties!