Hi guys, finally Friday! Oh I’ve received several requests from Blickfang itself and from brands participating - to come to the International Design fair organised by Blickfang (I’m flattered). But my weekends are always my private time – for family and friends only and recharging. It’s important for me to keep business and private life separate and therefore this is my very simple weekend rule. Now, let me share some thoughts, and my "Friday questions" – interior and home styling this time <3 Speak later!
- Interior mood: bedroom and everything that has to do with bedrooms, maybe it’s the season but I just feel like staying in bed like a bear that’s about to go into hibernation (winter sleep)
- My favourite colour: natural tones, dark earthy colours
- I’m having a crush on: my new down duvet covers / or comforters (the correct wording)….best investment this winter; I can’t get out of bed in the morning. That says it all.
- On my wish list: a beautiful silk morning gown, anyone having suggestions on where to get one?
- Who I want to eat lunch with: Susanne Lundberg, the founder behind Ruth and Johanna. But that lunch need to wait –today I’ll have lunch (sushi!!) with a very good friend of mine today Annika. <3
- I just learned that: Restoration Hardware, an interior brand I’m in love with, have a shop on 14th Street and I spent almost 2 hours in there, when I visited NYC. Wow.